Coutts Invest gives you a simple way to help make the most of your money. With just a few clicks you can invest in a range of five expertly managed funds. If you are already a client, it’s easy to get started
The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invest.
Thank You from Coutts
When you invest £20,000 or more in Coutts Invest between 7 February and 5 April 2018 we will invite you to choose a ‘thank you’ from a carefully selected list of gifts and experiences from our Thank You from Coutts loyalty programme.
With the tax year coming to an end, it’s a good time to make sure you have made the most of your £20,000 annual ISA allowance. Putting your investments in an ISA means you won’t pay income tax or capital gains tax on your gains.
And if you don’t want to use your ISA allowance, you can still qualify for a gift by investing £20,000 in your general investment account.
Terms & conditions apply
You can only have one
If you're happy to make your own investment decisions, without advice, it couldn't be easier to invest.
Select your Fund
Choose from a range of multi-asset funds depending on your attitude to risk.
Managed By Experts
Access our in-house view investment expertise and the Coutts house view.
- Are there any other priorities for your finances?
- Do you need the money in less than 5
- Do you need a precise amount of money at a particular time?
- Are you comfortable with the level of risk?
- Can you afford
tolose the money?
Coutts invest is available to clients who are:
- UK resident and domiciled for tax purposes
- Aged 18 or over
- Already a user of Coutts Online
- Have a minimum of 5 years to invest
- If you’re over 74, or are UK resident but non-domiciled for tax purposes, speak to your private banker who will be able to organise access for you