HELP WITH KEEPING EVERYONE ENTERTAINED
Coutts Concierge ordinarily helps Coutts Silk cardholders with everything from restaurant bookings to travel arrangements. But during this unprecedented period, we’re making available to all our clients – whether Silk cardholders or not – a range of handy guides from our concierge partners at Ten Lifestyle Group (although any special offers mentioned within the guides are only available to Silk cardholders). We hope they help keep you and your loved ones active, entertained and happy.
HELPING YOU THROUGH
‘Expect Better’ looks at the thrills-and-spills of life and the meaning of wealth. From the West End maestro with a passion for philanthropy, to the gender equality campaigner who invests for her cause, this exciting 6-part series brings together some of Coutts’ most fascinating clients and industry contacts. Maybe you’re wondering how to talk money with your kids? Perhaps you’re intrigued to find out the secrets to being a successful entrepreneur? Join us, as host Katie Derham lifts the lid on both the expected and the unexpected consequences of wealth.
To help protect both our clients and our staff, we’ve adapted some of our services.
As there are a limited number of staff working in our offices, it may take a few extra days for any cheques that you post to us to be processed. Please therefore:
- avoid sending us payment instructions via post. The quickest way to make a payment is via Coutts Online or Coutts Mobile. If you’re unsure how to do this or the payment is complex, please send a secure message within Coutts Online and we’ll call you back to talk you through how to do this. If you’re not registered for Coutts Online, please email your name and telephone number to email@example.com (ensuring you don’t include any sensitive information or payment instructions)
- bear this in mind if you receive any regular income via cheque that could be paid to you electronically - such as dividends or NS&I Premium Bonds - please update your details with them so that any future income is paid electronically.
- You can now use your Coutts credit and debit cards to make contactless payments up to £45 (provided the merchant is set up to accept the increase in limit from the current £30).
- Our Strand cashier service is available from 10am to 1pm Monday to Friday and our safe custody service is available by appointment only each Tuesday and Thursday. If you'd like to make an appointment to access anything you hold in our safe custody service, please speak to your banker. You can also continue to use the cashier service available at NatWest branches. Please check local branch availability online before visiting.
USE OUR DIGITAL SERVICES
Coutts Online provides a safe and secure way to carry out your day to day banking 24/7
To register for our digital services, please email your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange to set you up. Alternatively please call 020 7770 0000 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm at weekends and bank holidays.
HELPING THOSE IN NEED
Our philanthropic roots go back centuries and as well as helping clients use their wealth to support others.
We’re also working hard to help those impacted by the crisis.
- inviting clients to donate Coutts Crowns collected from our THANK YOU FROM COUTTS reward programme, which we'll match to help manage the impact of coronavirus. To donate Crowns simply login to Coutts Online and select REWARDS from WEALTH OVERVIEW
- donating the produce grown in our Skyline Garden to The Connection at St Martin's and The Felix Project who provide meals to vulnerable people
- signing up to the COVID-19 business pledge, set up by Rt Hon. Justine Greening and entrepreneur David Harrison to support those most in need.
We've published our Philanthropy Handbook, including guidance on getting started and how to build on existing achievements.