Virtual wine and food tasting masterclass
We’re hosting a fun and informative virtual wine and food tasting masterclass with Tom Gilbey, founder of family-run wine merchants The Vintner (who also supply the Coutts dining rooms) and our Executive Chef, Peter Fiori, from 7.00pm to 8.30pm on Friday 15 May.
Tom sources wines from some of the very best estates in the world and will be exploring:
- Champagne Beaumont des Crayères Grand Reserve Brut AC Champagne
- Mado en Provence Rosé 2018, AC Provence France
- Albarinõ 2017, Terra de Asorei, Rías Baixas, Spain
- Grand Enclos du Château de Cérons Rouge, AC Graves, Bordeaux
Peter will also be recommending the perfect food to pair with them from our Skyline Garden Cookbook, including:
- Pickled Vegetables, Cauliflower Cream & Caviar (from page 90)
- Asparagus, Pata Negra, Crispy Duck Egg & Chervil Mayonnaise (from page 69)
- Roast Barbary Duck, Orange & Colcannon (from page 118)
Peter created the Skyline Garden cookbook in 2019. As part of this, we partnered food surplus charity The Felix Project, which aims to banish food poverty by collecting fresh, nutritious food that can’t be sold and delivering it to charities serving vulnerable people across London. For every book sold, we donate £40 to The Felix Project on our clients’ behalf.
There’ll be an opportunity to ask both Tom and Peter questions during the evening.