Five ways to build your network via the Coutts 440 app
1. Networking – Whether you’re looking for new opportunities or seeking advice, you can search and contact fellow members to connect with them privately.
2. Groups – 440 has a growing selection of public and private member groups specific to your industry or interest. These groups enable users to start discussions, share experiences and post about their upcoming events.
3. Events – Members can find out first about the latest exclusive Coutts events and register their interest in the Events section of the 440 app.
4. News and analysis – Access the latest expert insights with the weekly Need to Know podcast, where Coutts’ Chief Investment Officer Alan Higgins discusses the financial and economic implications of recent global events.
5. Interact with Coutts experts – Speak directly to Coutts product leads who are experts in their field. Our Private Bankers can answer questions users may have and provide insights on specific topics such as property, philanthropy, responsible investing, and entrepreneurship.
440 is a hub for exclusive content and a meeting place for like-minded individuals with shared experiences and similar interests. It is an app to help you make the most of being part of the Coutts community.
If you’re a Coutts clients, contact your private banker to register.