How do I delete an old address?
If you are a private client you can delete an address we hold for you. To remove an address it must not be your residential address nor should it be used for any mailing.
- Select Services
- Select Contact Details and Addresses
- Select the address you wish to delete and select Delete This Address
- The details of the address are displayed, select Next
To authorise the updates listed under the authorisation changes with your card and reader.
- Select How to Authorise the Changes with Your Card and Reader to reveal the authorisation steps or select Authorise Later if you have further changes and wish to authorise the updates once all the changes have been made.
To authorise changes using CouttsID ensure you have your CouttsID enrolled mobile to hand
- Select Authorise with CouttsID to authorise the change, enter the password you use to log in to Coutts Online and a message will be sent your mobile device. You will need to open the app to view the message
- Select Authorise on the message received. The change is now approved and a message will be displayed on your desktop screen advising this.
You are unable to see an option to delete the address you can call the Coutts 24 on +44 (0)207 957 2424 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.