Can I delete a mobile number the bank holds for me?
If you are a private client you can delete the mobile number we hold for you.
- Select Services
- Select Contact Details and Addresses
- Select the one you wish to delete and select Delete This Mobile. .
- The details of the number are displayed, select Confirm
To authorise with a card and reader
- Select How to Authorise the Changes with Your Card and Reader to reveal the authorisation steps or select Authorise Later if you have further changes and wish to authorise the updates once all the changes have been made. .
To authorise changes using CouttsID ensure you have your CouttsID enrolled mobile to hand
- Select Authorise with CouttsID to authorise the change, enter the password you use to log in to Coutts Online and a message will be sent to your mobile device. You will need to open the app to view the message
- Select Authorise on the message received. The change is now approved and a message will be displayed on your desktop screen advising this.
The icon indicates that the changes are pending and have not yet been authorised or that a change to the contact information has been made and is being updated by the bank. We will notify you once the changes have been updated.