How can I register to view my company's Business Cards online?
To view your company's Business Card online you must first navigate to the cards online website via the following link:
Here, you will be given the option to either login (if you are an existing user) or enrol an account.
- To enrol, enter your 16 digit account number which appears at the top of the card statement under the ‘Need to Enrol?’ heading.
You will then be required to enter the following information.
- Card expiry date (mm/yy)
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Password/Mother’s maiden name (Please note, this must correspond with the password provided on the initial card application. If you need help in obtaining this, please call the Coutts Commercial Cards Team on +44 (0) 370 909 3700
- CVV number on the back of the card
In order to complete enrolment you will need to create the following security credentials
- A 4 digit PIN
- A password containing between 8 and 20 characters, at least one number, one upper case character and one special character.
- A security question
Please note - when logging into your online account you will not be asked to provide your full internet PIN or password. Instead you’ll be prompted to enter specific randomized characters of each.
Once enrolled, you will be required to enter your ‘Mail Authentication Code” (MAC). This will be generated upon enrolment and sent to the business statement address. A limited view of the account will be available for up to 30 days until the MAC is entered. The MAC can be provided by calling the Coutts Commercial Cards Team on +44 (0) 370 909 3700.