Virtual Wine and Food Tasting Masterclass Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to everyone over 18 who has registered for the masterclass and who is UK resident.
- One entry per person. One image can be submitted for each dish created (ie a maximum of two images per entry). Dishes must be made using the recipes from the masterclass on 2 October 2020. Entries must be submitted to ~CouttsEvents@coutts.com. They, and the copyright for them, become the property of the promoter and entrants agree to execute such further documents, and do any act that may be necessary or desirable, to ensure ownership of such copyright vests in the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by 12pm on 4 October 2020.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are not received by ~CouttsEvents@coutts.com inbox.
- The prize will be awarded to the entrant who in the judge's opinion, submits the most impressive photograph of the dish that they’ve created and the most apt explanation of what they enjoyed most about the dish. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize comprises a bottle of English sparking rosé, a French Viognier, an Italian Rosso di Montalcino, plus a half bottle of dessert wine which will be delivered to a UK mainland address prior to 13 November 2020. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be informed by email or phone by Friday 16 October 2020, when information about the winner will be available by emailing ~CouttsEvents@coutts.com.
- The promoter reserves the right to publish or make available such information as is necessary to demonstrate that a valid award took place including, if appropriate, the surname of the winner and copies of the winning entry.
- The winner agrees that their entry may be used by the promoter for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, online, or the promoter’s social media sites. We will not refer to the winner’s name unless the winner explicitly agrees to this.
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winners for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The promoter is Coutts & Co, 440 Strand, London Wc2R 0QS.
Who we are
The organisation responsible for processing your personal and financial information Coutts & Co, a member of NatWest Group plc.