Frequently Asked Questions
- Select a question
- Why can i not see my investment on Coutts Online?
- Do i receive financial advice when using Coutts invest?
- What are the timings involved with making an investment through Coutts Invest?
- Can i choose to fund my investment in Coutts Invest from a non-Coutts account?
- Can i choose where to pay the charges for my Coutts Invest funds from?
- Will i receive and be able to withdraw dividends from my Coutts Invest funds?
- Will i receive and be able to withdraw any income from my Coutts Invest funds?
- What is the current annual ISA subscription limit?
- Am i able to phase the contributions to my Coutts Invest investments?
- Can i find out more about the underlying asset allocation of my Coutts Invest funds?
- How often will the fund prices be updated online?
- Is there a notice period if i choose to withdraw my money from any fund purchased via Coutts Invest?
- Am i able to cancel my instruction to invest in any of the funds via Coutts Invest?
- Am i able to invest in a fund in joint names via Coutts Invest?
- What happens if i experience a change in personal circumstances?