My Standing Order has a status of ?awaiting authorisation?- what does this mean?
The Standing Order needs to be authorised before the changes you have entered take effect. You will need to follow the steps below:
To authorise with card and reader
- Insert you card into the reader or press ON and press Respond
- Enter the card PIN
- Press OK
- Enter the Security Code shown on screen in to the reader. Please check that the last 4 digits of the account number you are making the payment to match the last 4 digits of the security code displayed on screen. In the unlikely event that these do not match, log off and contact the Coutts Digital Helpdesk immediately on +44 (0) 20 7770 0000
- Press OK
- Enter the Authorisation number from the reader in to the screen
- Select Authorise
To authorise with CouttsID
- Ensure you have your enrolled mobile phone
- Select Authorise with CouttsID
- Enter the password you use to log in to Coutts Online
- A message will be received on the registered device
- Press Authorise to authorise the changes or Reject to authorise later.