I am going on holiday and do not wish to receive text messages abroad. What can I do?
If you temporarily do not wish to receive alerts you can suspend them and then activate them when you wish to start to receive them once more. To suspend an alert:
- Select Services
- Select Alerts
- Select Amend (When viewed on a mobile device, ‘More options’ will need to be selected first)
- Leave the Destination as unchanged
- Amend the status to Suspended
- Choose the alerts you wish to suspend by selecting the alert name box to select all, or the box by the side of the alert to change an individual alert.
- Select OK
- Select Confirm or Cancel to return to the previous screen