How do I create a cross currency transfer?
You can quickly and simply move money between your accounts using the Account Transfers screen:
- Select Payments and Transfers
- Select Make a Transfer.
- Select the Pay From account that will be debited
- Select the To Account that will be credited
- Enter the Amount you wish to transfer
- Select the Currency you wish the transfer to take place in, only the debit account or credit account currencies will be available to choose from
- Select the Date you would like the transfer to take place
- Enter any References required
- Select Next.
- Check the details of the transfer are correct, the indicative exchange rate and indicative converted amount are displayed for information purposes
- Select Confirm to create the transfer
Transfers that have been executed today, are awaiting approval or review or are pending will show on the transfers screen. To find transfers that have been executed or cancelled before today, the Search option should be used.
- Select Search (If viewed on a mobile device, ‘Mobile options’ will need to be selected first)
- Select the Entered Dates From and To you wish to search between or
- Select the Transfer Dates From and To you wish to search between
- Select the Pay From account or leave as All Accounts
- Select the To Account or leave as All Accounts
- Select the Status you wish to search for or leave as All
- Enter a Payee Reference if you wish to search for a particular transfer
- Select Search
The list of all transfers that match the criteria entered will appear.