How do I login for the first time with CouttsID?
As a first time user to Online you will receive a welcome email once your Online profile has been set-up. The welcome email will be sent to the email address we hold on record and will advise you to call the Coutts Digital Helpdesk +44 (0)20 7770 0000 to retrieve your username and temporary password. Once you have these login credentials you can follow the steps below to activate your mobile device for CouttsID and login for the first time.
Please ensure your mobile device is installed with the latest Android and iOS version.
- Download the Coutts App (if not already done so)
- Open the App
- Enter your Username and Temporary Password
- You will then be asked to create and confirm your own password. This password will be used for Coutts Online and to activate any other mobile devices with the Coutts App
- Enter a device name
- Enter the activation code which you would have received via SMS and enter it into the field provided
- You will then be asked to create and confirm a PIN to use with the mobile app. This PIN will be required to log in to Coutts Mobile on the device
- If you have Touch ID, Face ID or Fingerprint authentication on the device, you will be asked if you wish to set this up for the mobile app.
Your mobile device is now active and you can log in to Coutts Online using CouttsID
- Visit Coutts.com
- Select Login
- Enter your Username and select Next
- Enter the Password you set up during activation and select Next.
- A CouttsID message is sent to your device activated with CouttsID.
- The app will display your username and the message Would you like to log in? Select Yes on the message to login
If the CouttsID message is not delivered and you are asked to login with a 'One Time Password' please follow the steps below:
- Open the Coutts app (Touch ID, Face ID and Fingerprint users will need to cancel the biometric login to view the Coutts app settings screen)
- Select Create One Time Password button and the code will be displayed
- Enter the One Time Password in the field provided on Coutts Online
- Select Next
Please note it is advised to enable notifications for the Coutts Mobile App.