To create a permission profile
- Select User Admin
- Select Permission Profiles
- Select New Profile
- Enter a Profile Name such as 'Finance Team'
- Enter a description such as 'All accounts and payment entry'
- Select Standard Configuration - default profiles are available to select which can then be amended as required. Choose the closest match to your requirements or select No permissions to let you build a profile that meets your specific needs.
- View balances - view balances of all accounts
- View balances and transactions - view balances and transactions of all accounts
- Balance & transactions & Pymt Entry - view balances and transactions of all accounts and key all payments types
- Balance & transactions & Pymt Auth - view balances and transactions of all accounts and approve all payments types
- Superuser - view balances and transactions of all accounts, key and approve all payments types including those that the user has keyed themselves
- Select Confirm
The profile is now available for you to customise if required.
Denotes that the change requires authorisation or further approval by another administrator if dual administration applies.