How do I authorise the changes to my contact details that I made?
To authorise any changes that have been made to your contact details
- Select the Authorise button
- Under the List of authorisation changes you will see those that are to be authorised.
To authorise changes with a card and reader
- Select How to Authorise the Changes with Your Card and Reader to reveal the authorisation steps or select Authorise Later if you have further changes and wish to authorise the updates once all the changes have been made.
To authorise changes using CouttsID ensure you have your CouttsID enrolled mobile to hand:
- Select the item you have changed and select Next
- Select Authorise with CouttsID to authorise the change, enter the password that you use to log in to Coutts Online and a message will be sent to your mobile device. You will need to open the app to view the message, which can be completed by selecting the notification received.
- Select Authorise on the message received. The change is now approved and a message will be displayed on your desktop screen advising this.
The changes are now pending and we will notify you once the updates have been made.