Can I update the mobile number the bank holds for me?
If you are a private client you can update the mobile number we hold for you.
- Select Services
- Select Contact Details and Addresses
To update an existing mobile number select one you wish to change and amend the details or select Add New and follow the steps below.
- Select an International dialling code from the list, United Kingdom is at the top
- Enter the mobile number without the first 0
- Indicate whether this is your Personal or Work number or select Other
- A preferred mobile number must be chosen, select if you wish to set this number as the main mobile number that we should contact you on and the one that you would use for CouttsID and Coutts mobile. Enter any additional information
- Select Next
- To authorise the updates listed under the authorisation changes with your card and reader.
- Select How to Authorise the Changes with Your Card and Reader to view the steps or select Authorise Later if you have further changes and wish to authorise the updates once all the changes have been made.
To authorise changes using CouttsID ensure you have your CouttsID enrolled mobile to hand:
- Select the item you have changed and select Next
- Select Authorise with CouttsID to authorise the change, enter the password you use to log in to Coutts Online and a message will be sent to your mobile device. You will need to open the app to view the message, which can be completed by selecting the notification received.
- Select Authorise on the message received. The change is now approved and a message will be displayed on your desktop screen advising this.
The icon indicates that the changes are pending and have not yet been authorised and or that a change to the contact information has been made and is being updated by the bank. We will notify you once the changes have been updated.