Can dual approval of payments be set?
Yes, an administrator can do this by setting a Dual approval threshold
- Select User Admin
- Select Users
- Select the user from the list.
- Select User rights
- Amend the following
- Payment Approval - Dual
- Select Dual for the payment types listed for which the dual approval limits will apply.
- Approval Limits - The individual payment value up to which the user can approve with another user
- Dual - Enter the maximum amount that this user can approve with a 2nd user for the payment entry types selected.
- By selecting Unlimited next to Inter Account Transfers and Withdrawal Notices these become exempt from the approval limits entered.
- To restrict a user from approving a payment type a zero.
- Approve Own - Select this if the user is permitted to approve payments that they have keyed themselves
- Amend Uploads - Select this if the user is permitted to amend payments that have been uploaded.