Can a user be restricted to key certain payment types on specified accounts?
Yes, a user does not have to be given all payment types that can be keyed on the selected account. To allocate the types of payments a user can key:
- Select User Admin
- Select User
- Select the user from the list.
- Select the first account in the list.
- Select the Read access
- Select Confidential Payees if the user is to be able to view confidential payments such as salaries
- Select the payment types which the user should be able to enter. If it is not possible to make a particular payment type from the selected account, only the valid payment types can be selected.
- Inter Account Transfers
- Faster Payments
- Withdrawal Notices
- Select the user in the breadcrumb trail at the top of the screen to return and repeat for all accounts in the list that the user requires access to.