Investing can help you plan for the future. Coutts Invest provides a range of funds designed for clients who prefer to make their own investment decisions without the need for advice.
The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invest.
Click on the diamonds to explore more information to help you decide if investing could be for you.
The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invest. Tax reliefs referred to are those applying under current legislation which may change. The availability and value of any tax reliefs will depend on your individual circumstances.
- Are there any other priorities for your finances?
- Do you need the money in less than 5
- Do you need a precise amount of money at a particular time?
- Are you comfortable with the level of risk?
- Can you afford
tolose the money?
Coutts invest is available to clients who are:
- UK resident and domiciled for tax purposes
- Aged 18 or over
- Already a user of Coutts Online
- Have a minimum of 5 years to invest
- If you’re over 74, or are UK resident but non-domiciled for tax purposes, speak to your private banker who will be able to organise access for you